Russia may Stop Cooperation with the European Court of Human Rights
Russia is considering coming out of the European Convention on Human Rights and ending its cooperation with the European Court of Human Rights, RIA Novosti said after receiving information from government sources, Reuters reported.
According to unnamed sources, the reason for this intention is due to the fact that many court decisions are against the interests of Russia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Zoran Zaev Resigned from his Party's Leadership Post, in December, SDSM Elects a New One
- » European Deputies, as well as the Bulgarian Socialists, want Sanctions against Russia's Private Army
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results
- » Bulgarian Caretaker Prime Minister: I would Consider Participating in a Regular Cabinet
- » Macedonian Media: Bulgaria will not lift the Blockade for Membership of RNM in the EU
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University