Russia may Stop Cooperation with the European Court of Human Rights
Russia is considering coming out of the European Convention on Human Rights and ending its cooperation with the European Court of Human Rights, RIA Novosti said after receiving information from government sources, Reuters reported.
According to unnamed sources, the reason for this intention is due to the fact that many court decisions are against the interests of Russia.
- » The President: NATO’s Future is not in a Union of Producers and Clients, but of Partners
- » PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet
- » Macron: Turkey Sometimes Cooperates with ISIS
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong
- » The Real Part of the NATO Summit Begins Today