Russia may Stop Cooperation with the European Court of Human Rights
Russia is considering coming out of the European Convention on Human Rights and ending its cooperation with the European Court of Human Rights, RIA Novosti said after receiving information from government sources, Reuters reported.
According to unnamed sources, the reason for this intention is due to the fact that many court decisions are against the interests of Russia.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Germany Pockets EUR 2.9 Billion from Greece Bailouts
- » Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
- » The Netherlands Gave the Green Light for Macedonia's Talks with the EU, but are Expected to Veto Negotiations with Albania
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters