General Practitioners in Sofia Protest In Front of the Ministry of Health
General practitioners (GP) in Sofia protest in front of the Ministry of Health.
The reason for the protest is the worsened working conditions in recent months. The main requests of the doctors are to reduce administrative activities and obligations, to pay for their social activities, to drop the reports with the notes of the cash receipts.
They insist that all people who are free of charge to pay the full amount, and the amounts to be returned to them by the state.
They also want the fee at each visit to be 1% of the minimum wage.
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes
- » Outbreak of African Plague in Feral Pigs near the Border of Bulgaria
- » Used in Detergents and Toothpastes Substance Causes Cancer
- » World No Tobacco Day