General Practitioners in Sofia Protest In Front of the Ministry of Health
General practitioners (GP) in Sofia protest in front of the Ministry of Health.
The reason for the protest is the worsened working conditions in recent months. The main requests of the doctors are to reduce administrative activities and obligations, to pay for their social activities, to drop the reports with the notes of the cash receipts.
They insist that all people who are free of charge to pay the full amount, and the amounts to be returned to them by the state.
They also want the fee at each visit to be 1% of the minimum wage.
- » The Warm Weather Postponed the Flu by a Month
- » More than 1 Million Babies Die due to Premature Birth
- » The Disease of the New Age - About 25% of the People Have Suffered from Depression at least Once
- » Germany Approved a Law that Will Make Vaccination Mandatory
- » The UN to Reduce the “Overly Expensive" Price of Insulin
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease