Train Passengers are Blocked near Aitos, Burgas
The Sofia-Burgas train has stopped in the field near Aitos аt 5 am this morning and the passengers have no information about the reason.
This was announced to bTV by Ivailo Simeonov, who is among the passengers.
At the moment the train is stopped, the heating as well. There are about seven wagons in which there are a lot of passengers, including children, Simeonov added.
Conductors also had no information, suggesting that the cause is a frozen arrow.
The BDZ press center reported that there was no power supply and therefore at 5:11 pm the train stopped, as well as the heating in it. A diesel locomotive was sent from Burgas to take passengers to the final station. Meanwhile, from the Road Infrastructure Agency reported that the Trakia highway between Burgas and Karnobat was closed.
Valcho Cholakov, District Governor of Burgas, expects the section to be open for traffic around noon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance