One of Donald Trump's Closest Associates Resigned
The close associate of US President Donald Trump, who is director of communications at the White House, Hope Hicks, has resigned, reports BNT.
It is not clear when Hicks will hand over her functions. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders specified that the resignation was not linked to Hicks' testimony in an investigation into Russia and the US elections in 2016. Hicks was a spokeswoman for Trump during the election campaign in 2016.
- » Iran Will Allow Women to Attend National Football Team Match
- » Pope Francis Expressed Concern About Forest Fires in the Amazon Jungle
- » Boris Johnson: Britain Will Be an International, Outward-Looking Country after Brexit
- » Scientists Performed the First Complex Quantum Teleportation
- » Beijing Introduces New Retaliatory Tariffs on about $75 Billion Worth of US Goods
- » Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone