One of Donald Trump's Closest Associates Resigned
The close associate of US President Donald Trump, who is director of communications at the White House, Hope Hicks, has resigned, reports BNT.
It is not clear when Hicks will hand over her functions. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders specified that the resignation was not linked to Hicks' testimony in an investigation into Russia and the US elections in 2016. Hicks was a spokeswoman for Trump during the election campaign in 2016.
- » Osama bin Laden's Son, Hamza Bin Laden, Was Killed in a US Special Operation
- » Edward Snowden Seeks Asylum in France
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » The United States Has Allocated $ 250 Million in Military Assistance to Ukraine
- » Boris Johnson Denied Lying to the Queen about the Reasons for the Parliament’s Suspension
- » The US Postpones a Planned $ 250 Billion Increase in Customs Duties on Chinese Goods for October 15