The National Framework Agreement in Healthcare was Signed
The National Framework Agreement of the National Health Insurance Fund was signed in the Ministry of Health on 28th of February. According to the Health Minister, Kiril Ananiev, the agreement is better than the previous one and expects to bring peace to the system.
The negotiations take place amid tension between the Chief of the National Health Insurance Fund and the Minister of Finance over the undefined debts of the Health Fund to foreign health insurance funds.
After an urgent audit, it turned out that the NHIF debts are over BGN 130 million and not BGN 7.6 million, as the Finance Minister's accounts showed. In a letter on Friday, he warned that if the debts of the Health Insurance Fund were greater, the negotiations for the National Framework Agreement with the professional organizations were under question.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits