The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission will not Allow a Sharp Increase in Electricity Prices
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) will not allow a sharp increase in electricity prices. This was stated by the commission at an extraordinary briefing.
The three electricity distribution companies in Bulgaria - CEZ, EVN and North Electricity, announced that they want new electricity prices.
"At the same time, because of the sale of the CEZ, the price will rise sharply ... these are speculations if someone wants to implement political projects at the price of CEZ, there is no way to do so, "said Ivan Ivanov, chairman of the KEVR. Ivanov specified that he would be able to say what would be the increase in the electricity price after March 31st.
Every year, companies want a big increase, but we do not agree, he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo