DPRK has Supplied Chemical Weapons to Syria
North Korea has supplied the Syrian government with materials that can be used in the production of chemical weapons, the New York Times reported, citing UN experts.
At least 40 unpublished official shipments of components have been shipped from 2012 to 2017. Among them were acid-proof tiles, valves and pipes. These materials can be used for both civilian and military purposes, experts say.
North Korean missile specialists have also been spotted in Syrian weapons factories, the report said, which is yet to be released.
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market