DPRK has Supplied Chemical Weapons to Syria
North Korea has supplied the Syrian government with materials that can be used in the production of chemical weapons, the New York Times reported, citing UN experts.
At least 40 unpublished official shipments of components have been shipped from 2012 to 2017. Among them were acid-proof tiles, valves and pipes. These materials can be used for both civilian and military purposes, experts say.
North Korean missile specialists have also been spotted in Syrian weapons factories, the report said, which is yet to be released.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Anti-Americanism and Russian Propaganda in Greece
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged
- » Taiwan's President appeals for International Support to Halt Escalation of the Regional Situation
- » The Death Toll from Israeli Bombings in the Gaza Strip has risen to 32
- » Day 164 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and Moscow Accuse Each Other of Shelling the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption