110 People have Sought Help in Pirogov Hospital Because of Injuries in the Last 24 Hours
110 people have gone through the Emergency Traumatology Cabinet of UHMALSM "NI Pirogov" in the last day due to the bad weather conditions, FOCUS News Agency reported.
45 people were hospitalized. The incidents in which the ankles are affected are prevalent. The victims are of different age groups.
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes
- » Outbreak of African Plague in Feral Pigs near the Border of Bulgaria
- » Used in Detergents and Toothpastes Substance Causes Cancer
- » World No Tobacco Day