Ministers Responsible for Trade in the EU Meet at an Informal Meeting in Bulgaria
Ministers responsible for trade in the EU meet at an informal meeting in Bulgaria.
The European Commission will be represented by Cecilia Malmström, Commissioner for Trade. Ministers will discuss the prospects for a trading system.
The Bulgarian Presidency will initiate a discussion on the possible follow-up by the EU following the World Trade Organization conference held last December. Special focus is on Mexico and the MERCOSUR countries.
- » Bulgarian Presidency Reports on the Progress Made on Topics Overseen by European Parliament’s Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy
- » South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation: Council Adopts New Rules
- » EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions