European Commission President Continues with His Tour of the Western Balkans
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker continues with his tour of the Western Balkans. Together with the EU High Representative for Foreign Policy and Security, Federica Mogherini and EU Enlargement Commissioner Johannes Khan will visit Montenegro.
Yesterday, the three were in Serbia, where they called on Belgrade to improve relations with Kosovo on the road to membership.
Juncker's tour will end on March 1st in Sofia, where, at the invitation of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, he will attend dinner with the heads of the six Western Balkan countries.
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?
- » Boyko Borisov is Leaving for Work Visits to Israel and Palestine