Syria: Chemical Attack Suspected in Eastern Ghouta Siege
Medics in Syria say a child has died and a dozen more are being treated after another suspected chlorine gas attack, reported Aljazeera.
Witnesses reported smelling the gas after an explosion in the rebel-held area of Eastern Ghouta.
The Syrian government has denied using chemical weapons in the war.
More than 500 people, including women and children, have died in Eastern Ghouta.
At least 23 people were killed on Monday, despite a UN Security Council resolution calling for a ceasefire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » Day 345 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Speculations about a Peace Plan and an End to the War
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » The US and Canada are Tracking Suspected Chinese Surveillance Balloons