Syria: Chemical Attack Suspected in Eastern Ghouta Siege
Medics in Syria say a child has died and a dozen more are being treated after another suspected chlorine gas attack, reported Aljazeera.
Witnesses reported smelling the gas after an explosion in the rebel-held area of Eastern Ghouta.
The Syrian government has denied using chemical weapons in the war.
More than 500 people, including women and children, have died in Eastern Ghouta.
At least 23 people were killed on Monday, despite a UN Security Council resolution calling for a ceasefire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macron: Thank you Bulgaria, Congratulations North Macedonia
- » Former Albanian PM: The Bulgarian Veto does Not Block us, Rama is to Blame
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Explained why Skopje Opposes the "French Proposal"
- » Lavrov: The EU and NATO are forming a Temporary Coalition for War with Russia
- » Day 121 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Withdraws from Sievierodonetsk, EU Candidate Status Granted
- » "This is your European Duty": Macron urges Bulgaria to Support the Veto Compromise on North Macedonia