Radev Urged the Institutions to Guarantee the Interests of the Public in the Energy Sector
President Rumen Radev expressed his concern about the lack of sufficient information and transparency in the process of acquiring the assets of one of the largest companies in a strategic sector like energy.
At a working meeting of Dondukov 2, the head of state discussed with the Chairman of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission Ivan Ivanov issues in the energy sector, the transaction for the purchase of the assets of CEZ in Bulgaria by the company "Interkom Bulgaria" the responsibilities of the KEVR under the Energy Act.
The president was categorical that the Bulgarian institutions should, by their actions, ensure the protection of the public interest and the state in this case.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)