PM Borisov Discussed Energy Topics with Deputy Assistant Secretary of the United States
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a meeting with Deputy Assistant Secretary of the United States for Europe and Eurasia Matthew Palmer, who presented Bulgaria's priorities for developing gas infrastructure and achieving independence of the country in terms of gas supplies, the government's press service announced.
Borisov focuses on the construction of the Balkan European hub and its significance for Bulgaria and the region. The meeting took place in London, where the EBRD Investment Forum for the Western Balkans is taking place.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Germany Pockets EUR 2.9 Billion from Greece Bailouts
- » Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
- » The Netherlands Gave the Green Light for Macedonia's Talks with the EU, but are Expected to Veto Negotiations with Albania
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters