Movement of Trains in the Country is Normal, Despite the Complicated Winter Conditions
The movement of trains in the country is normal, despite the complicated winter conditions. So far there are no sections in which there will be difficulties in passing the train compositions, announced BDZ.
The railway infrastructure is fully accessible under winter conditions. Emergency teams and equipment of the National Railway Infrastructure Company clear in the areas of heavy snowfall. On-duty teams are ready to respond if the weather conditions get worse.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.