Demonstration in Brussels to Support Migrants
The protesters expressed their solidarity and called on the Belgian government for a "more humane" migration policy. A bill is being discussed in the Belgian parliament to allow visits to private homes to detain a migrant who is ordered to leave the country.
The text was submitted by Jan Jambon, Minister of Security and Interior, from the center-right New Flemish Alliance. He triggered reactions of indignation and divided even the coalition government headed by Charles Michel.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today