Sofia Airport is Operational Despite the Severe Winter Conditions
Today, Sofia Airport works in winter and in heavy snowfall conditions. This was reported by the airport press center. Take-off and landing tracks, movement ways and platforms are cleaned from the snow. Anti-icing procedures for the aircraft are carried out. Because of the snowfall the flights are running with a certain deviation from the schedule.
"We urge citizens to take in to account the winter environment and provide themselves with enough time to travel to the airport. We ask the departing passengers to appear at least two hours before their flight", said from the airport
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Little Chance of Rain
- » Weather in Bulgaria: First Snow is expected on Tuesday. Cold, but without Siberian frosts in December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Light Rains across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Max Temp Between 7°-12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds and Max Temperatures Between 6°-11°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain Showers in Many Places of the Country