Again a Protest of Prison Staff
Prison officers and court guards did not agree with the conditions under which they work and the money they receive for it. On Saturday, they gathered in a national protest at the Ministry of Justice.
The protesters demanded a decent attitude that they enjoy as citizens of the European Union and of a state presiding over the Council of the Community. At their meeting with them, Justice Minister Tsetska Tsacheva said that the request for a 20% increase in salaries can not be fulfilled now.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend