Juncker Begins a Balkan Tour from Macedonia
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will begin his Balkan Tour on February 25 with a visit to Macedonia, and by March 1, he will have visited all six Western Balkan countries.
The President of the European Commission will be accompanied by EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini and EU Enlargement Commissioner Johannes Hahn. In Macedonia, talks have been confirmed with Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and President Gjorge Ivanov, but additional meetings are not excluded. It is planned that Juncker and Zaev will hold a joint press conference, the European Commission said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Pro-Western and Pro-Ukrainian Protest against President Radev
- » Bulgaria: Ivan Geshev filed a Request to Remove the Immunity of Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgaria: GERB-SDS, WCC-DB and DPS gathered a Majority for Constitutional Reform
- » Bulgaria: Denkov and Mariya Gabriel presented the Project for a Regular Government
- » Bulgaria: The National Investigation Service becomes an Independent Body in the Judiciary
- » DPS will not Prevent the Formation of a Cabinet