Estonia Celebrated its 100th Anniversary with a Large Military Parade
Estonia marked yesterday the 100th anniversary of its independence with a large military parade in Tallinn, the France press reported, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio. The parade involved nearly 11,000 soldiers and hundreds of units of equipment from the armies of Estonia and other NATO countries, the National Radio adds.
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market