Estonia Celebrated its 100th Anniversary with a Large Military Parade
Estonia marked yesterday the 100th anniversary of its independence with a large military parade in Tallinn, the France press reported, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio. The parade involved nearly 11,000 soldiers and hundreds of units of equipment from the armies of Estonia and other NATO countries, the National Radio adds.
- » Nearly 110,000 Bulgarians Returned to their Home Country since Beginning of Quarantine
- » The COVID-19 Death Toll has Exceeded 29,000 Globally
- » Countries Supporting a Common Alliance against the Coronavirus Make Up 57% of the Euro Area's GDP
- » The Pandemic is Growing: 25,035 Have Died in 176 Countries Worldwide
- » The Number of Coronavirus Infected in Iran has Exceeded 30,000
- » Boris Johnson Tested Positive for COVID-19