Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
A new major player enters the food delivery sector in Bulgaria. Amsterdam-based Takeaway.com acquires "Hello Hungry", the company behind the local market leader BGMenu, in a EUR 10.5 million deal. The Dutch group acquires 100% of the company, pays the cash and invests additional funds in Bulgaria and Romania.
Takeaway.com extends its presence in Eastern Europe after being a leader in Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium and Austria. In turn, BGMenu and the Romanian business of "Hello Hungry" - Oliviera, will continue to develop with their current management. The founders: the current majority shareholder Vladimir Davchev and the executive director Zornitsa Chugreeva will manage the new business of Takeaway.com in the region.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria