Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
Ludogorets dropped out of the Europa League tournament after losing a the second match from sixteen finals against Milan - 0:1 at the San Siro stadium on Thursday night. A week earlier in Razgrad, the Bulgarian champion retreated to the Rossoneri with 0:3. The only goal at the meeting was by Fabio Borini.
At almost empty stadium "Milan" played without some of its best players. Coach Gennaro Gattuso gave a chance to young players. After both successes, against the Bulgarian champion "Milan" continues its battle to win the tournament, as this is the easier way to get to the Champions League next season.
In overall, the Razgrad team deserves a good assessment of their performance in Europe because they once again jumped over the group stage, but failed to build on what has been achieved so far.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm