The Minister of Energy Resigned
Energy Minister Temenujka Petkova resigns, NOVA announced. Temenujka Petkova said she wants to clear her name. She said she had talks with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
"What I think, with the slightest doubt about any problems or influences, that it is a decent act to resign, I talked to the Prime Minister and will resign, and he will decide what to do," Petkova said.
Yesterday it became clear that the Czech company CEZ has sold its assets to Bulgaria to Inercom Group.
Petkova is a minister in the third cabinet of Boyko Borisov since its formation in May last year. She was also in Borisov's second cabinet in the period from November 2014 to January 2017. From 2010 to 2013, she was the director of the State Financial Inspection Agency. Petkova held the post of Deputy Finance Minister in the office of Georgi Bliznashki in 2014.
- » The Shared Electric Scooters Also Come to Sofia
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits
- » Digital Card Guides Volunteers in 'Let's Clean Bulgaria Together' Campaign