The Minister of Energy Resigned
Energy Minister Temenujka Petkova resigns, NOVA announced. Temenujka Petkova said she wants to clear her name. She said she had talks with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
"What I think, with the slightest doubt about any problems or influences, that it is a decent act to resign, I talked to the Prime Minister and will resign, and he will decide what to do," Petkova said.
Yesterday it became clear that the Czech company CEZ has sold its assets to Bulgaria to Inercom Group.
Petkova is a minister in the third cabinet of Boyko Borisov since its formation in May last year. She was also in Borisov's second cabinet in the period from November 2014 to January 2017. From 2010 to 2013, she was the director of the State Financial Inspection Agency. Petkova held the post of Deputy Finance Minister in the office of Georgi Bliznashki in 2014.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)