Stoltenberg: Russia is Interfering with the Interior Affairs of the Balkan Countries
We have information that Russia is trying to interfere with the internal affairs of the Western Balkan countries. This was stated by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, quoted by BGNES. He adds that any external interference is unacceptable. According to him there are data that testify to the increased Russian influence in the region.
Stoltenberg stressed that all Balkan states should be able to resist and intercept attempts to intervene. "We are very closely following the situation in the Western Balkans, we have a presence in the region," the Alliance Secretary General said.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Bulgarian Parliament Ratified Macedonia's Accession to NATO (UPDATED)
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Theresa May and Jean-Calude Juncker Are Again Discussing the Brexit Agreement
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data