Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
Against the backdrop of massive student protests, President Donald Trump supported stricter control, but asked teachers to be armed. The protest in Washington was part of the national anti-weapons movement. Earlier, it was set up by students after the shooting of 17 people in a Florida school attack.
"The teacher will carry a secret weapon, they will have special training and there will no longer be a zone without weapons Such a zone is good for the maniacs because they are all cowards. It gives freedom and allows them to attack because no one can return the bullets "Trump said.
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary
- » Easier Access to Professions: Council Adopts New Measures
- » Posting of Workers: Council Adopts the Directive