Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
UNICEF Deputy Justin Forsyth has resigned on charges of inappropriate behavior by female staff. That was when he held his previous post as head of the British charity foundation Save the Child, Nova TV reported.
Three of his employees complained that he had sent inappropriate texts and commented on how the young employees were dressed. UNICEF has stated that they did not know. He apologized to the three women for the incidents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 124 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Battle of Lysychansk Continues, Zelensky wants More Weapons
- » Default: For the First Time in a Century, Russia has Not Repaid its Government Debt in Foreign Currency
- » Day 123 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions in Kyiv, Widodo will meet Zelensky and Putin
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: We may Not Get a New Proposal
- » Belgrade: The Creation of the Serbian World is a Process that Cannot be Stopped
- » Day 122 of the Invasion of Ukraine: All of Luhansk under Russian Control except Lysychansk