Bulgarian Interior Minister: We do not Have Pressure on Our Border with Turkey
''Our relations with Turkey to guard the common border are excellent, very good. And, according to Frontex, European deputies who were on our border, they are surprised to find that there is zero pressure.''
This is what Interior Minister Valentin Radev told BNT and added that we have 84 percent fewer migrants than last year.
''In our country they are about 3000-4000. We have until November to absorb EUR 160 million in the integrated border guard system'', he added.
According to him, the existing video surveillance is maintained and working.
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters
- » Eight Countries will Participate in the largest NATO Military Exercise in Bulgaria
- » Turkey has Completed the Construction of a 764-kilometer Concrete Wall on the Syrian Border
- » The Bulgarian Army will have New Combat Equipment
- » Aleksandar Vucic: "We have been Warned - if we Send Soldiers to Kosovo..."
- » Qatar Seeks Full Membership in NATO