Bulgarian Interior Minister: We do not Have Pressure on Our Border with Turkey
''Our relations with Turkey to guard the common border are excellent, very good. And, according to Frontex, European deputies who were on our border, they are surprised to find that there is zero pressure.''
This is what Interior Minister Valentin Radev told BNT and added that we have 84 percent fewer migrants than last year.
''In our country they are about 3000-4000. We have until November to absorb EUR 160 million in the integrated border guard system'', he added.
According to him, the existing video surveillance is maintained and working.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Modernization of the Bulgarian Air Force Can Go Awry
- » Border Police Introduces Temporary Anti-Epidemic Measures for Arrivers in Bulgaria
- » “The EU Must Close its Borders to Migrants”, said the Slovenian Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian Border: 30 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Lyaskovets
- » Bulgarian Admiral: Modernization of our Army Can’t Compare to the Pace in Neighboring Countries
- » The Bulgarian Army will Assist the Interior Ministry in Guarding the State Border