New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
A new earthquake was recorded near Asenovgrad about 1:15 minutes this night, the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences announced. The epicenter of the quake was 20 kilometers deep. No injuries and destruction are reported.
Local residents report that the earthquake has lasted a short time - a few seconds - and was felt in Plovdiv, the BNR reported. Last night in the area, near the villages of Katunitsa and Krumovo, there was an earthquake of magnitude 4.8. It was followed by a number of secondary shocks, but there was no evidence of serious damage and injuries.
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.