Today will be Cloudy, Snow in Far Northwest Areas
Cloudy weather today, snow in the far northwest areas. Breaking clouds over Southwestern Bulgaria. Light wind from east-northeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 3°C and 8°C, in the far southwest areas up to 10°C – 13°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told FOCUS News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be cloudy, with light to moderate northeast wind and maximum temperatures of 5°C -7°C.
The mountains will be mostly cloudy. Light wind will blow from the eastern quarter, at the highest peaks of Rila and Pirin mountains - from west-southwest. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be around 3°C, at 2,000 m around minus 2°C.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)