Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
From spring, Sofia municipality launches night-time public transport.
With a card for 2 leva, the Sofia citizens will be able to use all the lines that will continue to move after midnight.
The vehicles that will be tested at night are still being carefully selected. It is clear, however, that the subway will not be among them.
The chairman of the municipal transport committee, Ekaterina Yordanova, commented that after the test period the local authorities will decide whether it makes sense to introduce a permanent night transport and what means will be needed for this.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Petkov and Vassilev's Project Garners Public Support before Elections
- » What Results the Census Would Yield in Bulgaria?
- » Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) Reports steep Decline in Passengers
- » Bulgaria Restaurateurs Brace for Further Protests against Anti-covid Restrictions
- » What Is in Focus of Bulgaria's New Interim Government
- » Political Parties Do Not Disclose Their Presidential Candidates for Fear of Unleashing Smear Campaign