Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
From spring, Sofia municipality launches night-time public transport.
With a card for 2 leva, the Sofia citizens will be able to use all the lines that will continue to move after midnight.
The vehicles that will be tested at night are still being carefully selected. It is clear, however, that the subway will not be among them.
The chairman of the municipal transport committee, Ekaterina Yordanova, commented that after the test period the local authorities will decide whether it makes sense to introduce a permanent night transport and what means will be needed for this.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev