Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
From spring, Sofia municipality launches night-time public transport.
With a card for 2 leva, the Sofia citizens will be able to use all the lines that will continue to move after midnight.
The vehicles that will be tested at night are still being carefully selected. It is clear, however, that the subway will not be among them.
The chairman of the municipal transport committee, Ekaterina Yordanova, commented that after the test period the local authorities will decide whether it makes sense to introduce a permanent night transport and what means will be needed for this.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen
- » Mezdra-Botevgrad Road is Modernized with BGN 420 million From the Toll System
- » National Protest of the Healthcare Professionals
- » MPs Will Adopt Measures to Protect Personal Data