Bulgaria's President Receives Saudi Foreign Minister
President Rumen Radev of Republic of Bulgaria received here today Saudi Minister of Foreign Affairs Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir who conveyed to him the greetings of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Crown Prince, Vice President of the Council of Ministers and Minister of Defense, SPAreported.
During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and ways of enhancing them in all fields.
The meeting was attended by Saudi Ambassador to the Republic of Bulgaria Misfer bin Abdulrahman Al Ghasseb and the Director General of the Office of Minister of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Khalid bin Musaed Al-Anqari.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense