Trump with First Steps to Apply Stricter Weapon Control
US President Donald Trump, with first steps towards tighter control of arms. He ordered the Justice Ministry to ban all the mechanisms that turn rifles into automatic weapons. The latest case of such mass shooting was in October when a man killed 58 people in Las Vegas, BNT reported.
Meanwhile, actor George Clooney and his wife announced they are donating $ 500,000 to support the Firearms Control Demonstration Schedule scheduled for March 24 in Washington. It is organized by school survivors in Florida, where 17 people were killed last Wednesday. A Quinnipic Institute survey published yesterday shows that nearly two out of every three Americans believe there should be stricter firearms laws.
- » City Court in South Korea Ruled it was illegal to Kill Dogs for Meat
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures