Proportion of the Apolitical People in Bulgaria is Increasing
''There is an increasing share of those who hesitate or declare that they would not vote, ie they are not interested in the political processes at the moment. The proportion of the apolitical population is increasing.'' This is what sociologist Stefan Georgiev from AFIS commented, according to BNT.
He explained the trend with the fact that we are not in a pre-election situation.
There is no tangible dynamics in terms of political parties - in the case of the big political parties, GERB takes the first position, the second is the BSP, comments Evelina Slavkova from Trend Agency.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor