Visit of Austrian Chancellor Postponed to March 15
The postponed working visit of Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz will be held on 15th of March, the government's press office announced. Kurz’s arrival in Sofia was planned for today, 20th of February, but health reasons delayed his visit.
In their meeting in March, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Chancellor Kurz will discuss the deepening of bilateral relations as well as EU-wide co-operation with a focus on continuity between the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU and the Austrian one, which starts on 1st of July./ BNT
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?