A 88-year-old Veteran Overcame Thugs with Knives
A 88-year-old veteran beat a gang of five bandits with knives and saved a young woman in London, writes Daily Mail.
John Nixon interferes when he sees several men attacking a lady. The former SAS veteran ("Special Air Service") said that his "instincts and training" were then "triggered".
The elderly man turned on his karate skills, crushing one of the criminals in the neck before the others escaped. The elderly man got knife wounds in his head and hands.
"My initial idea was to distract them from the girl screaming. I screamed for them to leave, but they turned to me, saying they would take my money, which I said would not happen. Children of this age are proud and inflated, so they did not expect the surprise, "says Nixon at the hospital
The 88-year-old has been involved in intelligence missions in countries such as Egypt, Korea and Germany. During the Korean War he fought an elite part as a commando.
"I'm shot at my leg and I'm even bitten by a snake as the poison in my knee for years. I've been close to death so many times that such a situation does not bother me at all, "says the grandfather-veteran
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare
- » The Cause of the NRA's Data Leak Revealed
- » Study: People under 35 Are the Most Unhappy