Russia Limits Alcohol Sales during the World Cup
Virtually all cities - future hosts of matches from this year's football World Cup in Russia, will limit alcohol sales during the games, and in places and the day before, informs Izvestia, referring to local authorities.
According to the newspaper, the measure is not particularly harsh, since it only affects bottles of glass and sales near stadiums and fan areas. Such restrictions also apply to viewers of the matches of the national Russian championship. A beer exception will be made during the World Cup. Beer will be sold even at the stadiums themselves - but only in plastic cups, "to minimize the risk of injuries," said Oraz Dourdiev from the board of the SAN In-Bev company, which is among the sponsors of Championship.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC is Proposing to Confiscate the Assets of Violators of EU Sanctions
- » Soros: The War in Ukraine could be the Beginning of World War III
- » Will Bulgaria’s Prime Minister join the EU Liberals
- » Moscow: Sanctions should be Lifted to Avoid a Food Crisis
- » Day 91 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Separatists took over Settlements in Donetsk, Kyiv blew up Warehouse with 180 Russians inside
- » Orban will be able to Rule with Decrees due to the War in Ukraine