Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced on Monday that a historic deal has been reached to sell Israeli natural gas for billions of dollars in Egypt.
This agreement will bring billions of dollars to our treasury, he said in an official statement, reports France press.
It was in 1979 when Egypt became the first Arab country to sign a peace treaty with Israel.
According to Israeli energy group Delek, the value of the contract for the supply of natural gas is about 15 billion US dollars.
The France press adds that in September 2015, Jordan also signed a deal to buy 8.5 million cubic meters of Israeli natural gas daily over the next 15 years, the BNR also said.
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal