Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced on Monday that a historic deal has been reached to sell Israeli natural gas for billions of dollars in Egypt.
This agreement will bring billions of dollars to our treasury, he said in an official statement, reports France press.
It was in 1979 when Egypt became the first Arab country to sign a peace treaty with Israel.
According to Israeli energy group Delek, the value of the contract for the supply of natural gas is about 15 billion US dollars.
The France press adds that in September 2015, Jordan also signed a deal to buy 8.5 million cubic meters of Israeli natural gas daily over the next 15 years, the BNR also said.
- » Bulgaria to Continue to Rely on Energy from its Coal-fired Power Plants
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Bulgaria as a Member of the EU Strictly Respects the Basic Objectives and Priorities in the Energy Sector
- » Leaders of Bulgaria and Serbia Have Discussed Energy Links
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: On May 20 will Start the Construction of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Iran stops curbing enriched uranium, heavy water stocks
- » Clarity About the Future of Nuclear Energy in Bulgaria can Attract Students Back