The Chancellor of Austria Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria
Today Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz arrives on a visit to Bulgaria. He will discuss with the Prime Minister Boyko Borissov the bilateral relations as well as the cooperation within the EU, the government press service announced.
The focus of the talks will be on the continuity of the topics raised during the Bulgarian EU Presidency and the forthcoming Austrian Presidency of 1 July. Kurz and Borisov will also discuss the migratory wave to Europe.
The Austrian Chancellor is of the opinion that Europe must decide for itself who to allow to enter its territory, and migrants' influx can undermine the peace and well-being of the Old Continent.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense