Edi Rama Suggests Kosovo and Albania Could have Common President One Day
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama has suggested that one day Kosovo and Albania could have "a common president as a symbol of national unity," the France press reported.
He believes it is possible for the two countries to have a common foreign policy, not just a common diplomatic representation. "Rama made this statement to the Kosovo Parliament on Kosovo's tenth anniversary. His statement was no liked by Belgrade, who regularly accuse Tirana of drafting plans for "Great Albania".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM will Convene a Security Council Tomorrow on the Situation in Ukraine
- » Kiril Petrov Welcomed North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovachevski in Sofia
- » The Spanish Frigate Blas de Leso Sails to the Black Sea
- » Kornelia Ninova Remains as Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Bulgarian PM: I Do Not Believe in Zones of Influence, Bulgaria’s Sovereignty is Above Everything
- » Bulgarian President: In the Coming Years I will watch over Bulgaria Not to Deviate from the Path