Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
The ticket for transporting large luggage with public transport in Sofia may be dropped.
Currently bags, suitcases, packets should be charged if the sum of their height, width and thickness exceeds 140 cm. A fine of 40 levs is imposed on a people whose carriage exceeds these sizes.
According to Deputy Mayor of Sofia Evgeny Krussev charging for large baggage may be removed. Such a proposal would be submitted by the administration to the municipal council. The reason is that many travelers do not know that they have to buy tickets for their bags. This is especially true for foreign and Bulgarian tourists in Sofia.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.