Dead Man was Found on the Street in Targovishte
A corpse of a man was discovered this morning in Targovishte, Darik reported. The incident report was submitted shortly before 07:00.
The lifeless body was seen by occasional passers near a nursery on Trapezitsa Street in the city. On-site teams of emergency care and police taken care of the situation. The doctors found that the man had died.
There are no traces of violence according to the initial data. Later, the identity of the deceased - a 79-year-old man from Targovishte - was also established.
The inspection of the on-duty Task Force continues at the scene of the incident.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents