Dead Man was Found on the Street in Targovishte
A corpse of a man was discovered this morning in Targovishte, Darik reported. The incident report was submitted shortly before 07:00.
The lifeless body was seen by occasional passers near a nursery on Trapezitsa Street in the city. On-site teams of emergency care and police taken care of the situation. The doctors found that the man had died.
There are no traces of violence according to the initial data. Later, the identity of the deceased - a 79-year-old man from Targovishte - was also established.
The inspection of the on-duty Task Force continues at the scene of the incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Bulgaria: Hotel in Sunny Beach Resort "Saved" Bleak Season with Cannabis Greenhouse
- » A Woman Rescued in the Rila Mountain after 30 Hours at Minus 20 Degrees
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night