Avalanche Killed a Young Woman in Pirin
Avalanche buried and killed a 25-year-old girl in Pirin on Saturday. The incident occurred in the late afternoon hours in the Momin Vrch near Sinanitsa hut, the Mountain Rescue Service announced.
A huge snow peace fell from Mount Sinanitsa, while there were tourists in the area and buried the girl. Rescue teams were sent to the site, but they found the young woman dead. Her body was found by a Mountain Rescue Service dog. The saviors are about to take down the woman's body with a sled, but the terrain is extremely heavy. Over the last few days there have been warnings of avalanche danger in the mountains because of the warm weather. The last such incident was on Wednesday, again in Pirin, but the snowboarder was saved.
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured