American Warships Entered the Black Sea
Two US warships entered the Black Sea. The first was Ross, but hours later Carney joined him.
This is confirmed by the Sixth US Navy. Ships are sent with a security mission.
The decision has been taken in advance and is not in response to anyone's actions, they have added from there.
Under the provisions of the Monterrey Convention of 1936, warships of countries outside the Black Sea in peacetime may remain for no more than 21 days.
- » Eight Countries will Participate in the largest NATO Military Exercise in Bulgaria
- » Turkey has Completed the Construction of a 764-kilometer Concrete Wall on the Syrian Border
- » The Bulgarian Army will have New Combat Equipment
- » Aleksandar Vucic: "We have been Warned - if we Send Soldiers to Kosovo..."
- » Qatar Seeks Full Membership in NATO
- » Jens Stoltenberg: If Iran Invades Israel, NATO will not intervene