Syria: Turkey Hit Afrin with Chemical Projectiles
The Turkish army used chemical projectiles to attack the Syrian province of Afrin, the Syrian government agency SANA reported.
Six people suffered. They are admitted to a hospital with suffocating complaints. The Turkish army uses napalm and shells of chlorine, said spokesman Kurdish People's Self-Defense Forces Reizan Hedu. He accused Ankara of using weapons prohibited by international conventions.
According to city hospitals in northern Syria, 142 civilians have died so far as a result of the bombing and artillery shelling by the Turkish armed forces. Medical help was given to 345 injured. Many victims are women and children. As a result of the military operations that began on January 20th, economic infrastructure in the region, residential homes, mosques and historical monuments was destroyed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The G7 will Oppose China with Investments
- » NATO to Increase its Rapid Reaction Force and will Double its Military in Eastern Europe
- » Day 124 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Battle of Lysychansk Continues, Zelensky wants More Weapons
- » Default: For the First Time in a Century, Russia has Not Repaid its Government Debt in Foreign Currency
- » Day 123 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions in Kyiv, Widodo will meet Zelensky and Putin
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: We may Not Get a New Proposal