Syria: Turkey Hit Afrin with Chemical Projectiles
The Turkish army used chemical projectiles to attack the Syrian province of Afrin, the Syrian government agency SANA reported.
Six people suffered. They are admitted to a hospital with suffocating complaints. The Turkish army uses napalm and shells of chlorine, said spokesman Kurdish People's Self-Defense Forces Reizan Hedu. He accused Ankara of using weapons prohibited by international conventions.
According to city hospitals in northern Syria, 142 civilians have died so far as a result of the bombing and artillery shelling by the Turkish armed forces. Medical help was given to 345 injured. Many victims are women and children. As a result of the military operations that began on January 20th, economic infrastructure in the region, residential homes, mosques and historical monuments was destroyed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Commissioner Rejected the Idea of Financing a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Germany has Apologized for a Leopard Joke that offended Africans
- » The European Commission urges Bulgaria to Reduce Air Pollution
- » Nehammer: The EU should Finance the Construction of a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Zelensky is Not Interested in Meeting Putin for Peace Talks