PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has asked the US to offer lower prices for the aircrafts and tanks that our country wants to buy.
Borisov pointed out that the two countries are strategic partners and Bulgaria is in such a place that there may be special prices for it.
"How do they dare put such prices for airplanes and tanks, we do give them training conditions in our territory, in Novo Selo, for example," Borisov commented. The prime minister added that he had received praise from British counterpart Theresa May for the good interaction of the intelligence services of both countries. May asked Borisov to let the services work as they did before, regardless of Brexit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Pilots Will Be Trained in US to Operate F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgarian Task Forces Will Have New Combat Vehicles
- » Salary Increase of Bulgarian Police Officers Remains 15 Percent
- » UK Announces Biggest Military Investment since Cold War
- » Turkey Does Not Plan to Close Down Border with Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria May Purchase Eight More F-16 Block 70 Aircrafts From Lockheed Martin