Romania's Foreign Minister: Postponing the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to the Schengen Area is a Political Issu
In a special interview with the Bulgarian National Television, Romania's Foreign Minister Teodor Melescanu announced that his country is considering the possibility of joining the Schengen issue in Brussels together with Bulgaria.
He participates in the meeting of EU foreign ministers, which takes place in Sofia.
According to Melescanu, postponing the accession of the two countries to the Schengen area is a political issue because both Bulgaria and Romania have long fulfilled the criteria of the Schengen Agreement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Vazrazhdane” went to Radev without Masks and Demanded - No Measures, No Green Certificate
- » Democratic Bulgaria: This Government is an Opportunity to Start the Change
- » Consultations with President Radev Continued today with “There Is Such a People
- » "We Continue the Change": We want one of our Representatives in Each Ministry
- » The United States has Confirmed that it will Launch a Diplomatic Boycott of the Beijing Olympics
- » Bulgaria was represented at a Christmas Concert of the EU Delegation to Canada