According to the Polish Prime Minister, "North Stream-2" Could Trigger a Russian-Ukrainian War
According to Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki, the planned Russian-German gas pipeline North Stream-2 could trigger a Russian-Ukrainian war, EUObserver reports, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The prime minister described the project as "superfluous and separating". The pipeline will bypass Poland, Ukraine and the Baltic republics. Morawiecki said that if "North Stream-2" starts to work, Russia can escalate the conflict in Ukraine by closing its pipelines.
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act
- » Bulgaria Tops EU Poverty Risk Ranking
- » Bulgaria to Repair T 72 Main Battle Tanks
- » Lilyana Pavlova is Guest Speaker at the China Investment Forum in Prague
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km