President Rumen Radev Met with Macedonian Counterpart Gjorge Ivanov
President Rumen Radev met with Macedonian counterpart Gjorge Ivanov.
This is the first state visit since the entry into force of the Treaty of Friendship, Good Neighborhood and Cooperation between the two countries.
The official welcoming ceremony took place at Villa ,,Vodno'' Residence.
Radev will also meet Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Talat Xhaferi, chairman of the Assembly.
Key topics of the visit will be the implementation of the Friendship Treaty as well as Bulgaria's support for the European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Macedonia.
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire